The most successful blood donation campaign in Romania Blood Network starts once again
DONATE BLOOD AND GO FOR FREE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE UNTOLD 2021 FESTIVAL!
The longest-running blood donation campaign in Romania, BLOOD NETWORK, initiated by the organizers of the UNTOLD festival, continues!
The seventh edition of the most successful blood donation campaign in Romania will start once again. Thousands of people have donated in the last past editions and once again, Blood Network will hit the starting point on the 17-th of July lasting until the 5-th of September. 11 major cities in Romania are being part of it and you can check the list below to see the schedule. All those who will donate to the mobile caravans between 8.00-14.00 will receive a free ticket for the first day of the UNTOLD 2021 festival.
• BUCHAREST: JULY 17, 18, HERĂSTRĂU PARK, CHARLES DE GAULLE ENTRANCE
• CONSTANȚA: JULY 24, 25, NEVERSEA BEACH
• TÂRGU-MUREȘ: JULY 31, AUGUST 01, YOUTH MARKET
• SIBIU: JULY 31, AUGUST 01, DUMBRAVA STORE PEDESTRIAN, MARKET SQUARE
• ORADEA: AUGUST 7.8, UNION SQUARE
• PLOIEȘTI: AUGUST 14, 15, PALACE OF CULTURE
• CRAIOVA: AUGUST 14.15, MIHAI VITEAZUL SQUARE
• IAȘI: AUGUST 21, 22, IULIUS MALL
• TIMIȘOARA: AUGUST 28, 29, POLYTECHNIC PARKING
• BRAȘOV: AUGUST 28, 29, BULEVARDUL REPUBLICII
• CLUJ-NAPOCA: SEPTEMBER 4, 5, MEMORANDISTS ‘MONUMENT, STRADA EROILOR
Those who donate blood to the mobile caravan and register in the “And I Donate” database (reteaua.sieudonez.ro) receive a free ticket for the first day of the UNTOLD festival and 100 RON shopping vouchers from Kaufland Romania .
In an official statement released by the organizers of the festival, Edy Chereji, communication director of the Untold festival mentioned that they are convinced that this year there will be a true record number of donors, both in the mobile caravan as also in the fixed centers as fans have the guarantee that the UNTOLD festival will be held this autumn and are proud of the beautiful young people who donate every year and through their gesture they have saved and are saving thousands of lives.